A GREEK ISLANDS HOLIDAY: whitewashed, cliff-hugging villages, enchanting seascapes, black sand beaches, ancient ruins and, of course, Mediterranean cuisine—all add up to the trip of a lifetime. This Greek Odyssey begins and ends in Athens: monuments, eclectic markets and lively streets. Visit Mykonos—the most impressive port town in the Cyclades —to soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere, and Santorini—one of the ten best islands in Europe with scenery and charm off the charts—to watch one of the world's truly beautiful sunsets. Some say visiting Greece is a life-altering experience. Let's find out!
from $2,919 per person double occupancy
From $3,239 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Athens, via a connecting city
- Ferry from Athens to Mykonos, ferry from Mykonos to Santorini, flight from Santorini to Athens
- Seven nights' accommodations
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Athens: tour including the Plaka, Acropolis, Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, Temple of Zeus, Syntagma Square. Mykonos tour including Little Venice. Free day in Mykonos. Santorini tour including Akrotiri excavations, Profitis Ilias Mountain panoramic views and Pyrgos.OPTIONALS: Athens—Cape Sounion excursion. Mykonos—Excursion to Delos. Santorini—Wine tasting and lunch, Caldera cruise and dinner.