This classic western adventure explores the romantic culture of the cowboy in the big landscapes they made famous. In Jackson, Wyoming—the Rockies’ crown jewel—we discover a century-old, authentic cowboy-town-turned-resort before winding through the towering peaks of Grand Teton National Park. The first national park in the world, Yellowstone is incomparable and a true symbol of the west. Traverse the incredible Bighorn Mountains and the territory of the Great Sioux Nation to the former gold rush town of Deadwood, home to true American originals Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane. This American experience concludes in the Black Hills and Badlands of South Dakota—a landscape of steep canyons, spires and buttes—where we’ll visit the astonishing, still-in-progress and world’s largest sculpture, the Crazy Horse Memorial, and be treated to a sound and light show at an illuminated Mount Rushmore—a true American west icon.
$3,849 per person double occupancy
$3,799 per person triple occupancy; $5,049 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $275. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $600. Instant purchase airfare may be available at a lower rate. Call for details.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Jackson WY and Rapid City SD to Boston, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston’s Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Seven nights' first-class accommodations
- Ten meals: seven breakfasts, three dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–2 The Lodge at Jackson Hole, Jackson Hole WY
- DAY 3 Old Faithful Snow Lodge, Yellowstone WY
- DAY 4 Holiday Inn Sheridan, Sheridan WY
- DAYS 5–7 Alex Johnson Hotel, Rapid City SD
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Jackson, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Covered wagon ride, chuck wagon dinner, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Sylvan Pass, Buffalo Bill Center of the West, Bighorn Mountains, Deadwood visit, Black Hills gold tour, Crazy Horse Memorial, Custer State Park, Badlands National Park, Mount Rushmore sound and light show.