One of the world's most captivating places, Sicily has long lured travelers with its natural wonders, cultural treasures and out-of-this-world cuisine. Join us this November as we explore Sicily from the storied streets of Palermo to the most famous of all Italian resort towns --Taormina. In between, we'll visit Erice and sip wine; spend a day marveling at the Greek temples in Siracusa; enjoy dinner at a country agriturismo and travel the Old Salt Road; and, finally, discover the charms of Taormina, to this day, a hot spot for the rich and famous. We'll be treated to a seaside lunch and enjoy a free afternoon. With wonderful weather, incredible scenery and historical wonders, Sicily tops our list of favorite places.
RESERVE BY : March 31, 2019
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled Alitalia Airlines flights from Boston to Palermo and Catania to Boston, via Rome (land only pricing available if you prefer to make your own air arrangements)
- Seven nights' three- and four-star accommodations
- Fourteen meals: seven breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners with wine
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional local Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–5 Hotel Garibaldi, Palermo
- DAYS 6–8 Hotel Continental, Taormina
- DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Palermo, Italy
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Welcome cocktail. Full-day guided Palermo tour. Countryside agriturismo dinner. Excursion to Erice, Donna Fugata winery visit and lunch. Olive oil tasting. Excursion to Segesta and the Greek Temple. Visit the salt road and salt museum. Visit Cefalù. Half-day guided Taormina walking tour. Seaside restaurant lunch. Full-day excursion to Siracusa and Ortigia Island including archaeological site.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $300. We
have a limited number of single supplements available at just
$150. Call to reserve. Triple accommodations may be available upon request. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $300.