THREE COUNTRIES, THREE CULTURES AND ENDLESS SCENERY—there’s no place like Scandinavia! Begin in Stockholm—whose reputation as one of the most beautiful and sophisticated European cities is richly deserved. Here we’ll find a fairytale-like old town, inventive design and cuisine. Next is the beautiful waterfront city of Bergen—it’s most famous site is the UNESCO Bryggen wharf district whose wooden alley ways are a haven for artists and craftspeople with bijou shops and boutiques. Dramatically breathtaking scenery awaits as we head into fjord country to cruse narrow waterways surrounded by steep cliffs. Our tour ends in elegant Copenhagen, with gorgeous architecture, charming canals and trendy cafés.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Stockholm and Copenhagen to Boston, via a connecting city
- Flight from Stockholm to Bergen
- Flight from Bergen to Copenhagen
- Eight nights' accommodations
- Eleven meals: eight breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4 Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen, Stockholm
- DAYS 5–7 Clarion Admiral, Bergen
- DAYS 8–9 Copenhagen Island, Copenhagen
- Day 10 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Stockholm, Sweden
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Stockholm tour including the Vasa Museum. Bergen tour including the Bryggen district. Excursion to Norway’s fjord country including cruise and train ride. Copenhagen tour including Rosenborg Castle. OPTIONALS: Stockholm—Excursion to Drottningholm Palace on Lovön Island; Historic Sweden: a day in Uppsala. Copenhagen—Excursion to Frederiksborg Castle and Elsinore. ICELAND 3n post-tour extension $1,299 pp/do. OPTIONALS: Blue Lagoon spa visit; The Golden Circle tour.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $4,179 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.