Explore the history and culture of these European gems. London is renowned for high tea and pub fare, outstanding theater and landmark icons, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey and more. The “City of Light,” Paris is a magical blend of contemporary and historic, with phenomenal cuisine, art and architecture. Guided touring introduces you to the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and more. Enjoy the scenery as you train from Paris to Amsterdam and arrive in time for an afternoon walking tour along the countless canals of this friendly city. Compact, with hidden gardens, historic gabled architecture and houseboats lining the canals, Amsterdam is synonymous with Van Gogh, Vermeer and Rembrandt.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to London and Amsterdam to Boston, via a connecting city
- High-speed Eurostar train from London to Paris and high-speed train from Paris to Amsterdam
- Nine nights’ accommodations
- Twelve meals: nine breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4 Novotel London Tower Bridge, London
- DAYS 5–7 Pullman Bercy, Paris
- DAYS 8–10 Hampshire Hotel-The Manor Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Day 11 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in London, United Kingdom
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
London guided panoramic coach tour. Paris guided panoramic coach tour. Amsterdam guided walking tour. OPTIONALS: London—Windsor Castle; Stonehenge and Oxford. Paris—Versailles and Gardens; Dinner and Seine River Cruise; Monet and Landscapes of Giverny. Amsterdam—Dinner and Canal Cruise; Excursion to Delft.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $5,029 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.