LONDON: four World Heritage Sites, over two hundred free-admission attractions; 6,000 restaurants; more than 40,000 shops and 83 major street markets; glorious parks, pubs and the best theater scene on the planet—this incredible city awaits you! “Paris is a million different things to a million different people,” states Lonely Planet. Infinitely charming and romantic, Paris can fulfill all your vacation dreams with jaw-dropping museums, eclectic neighborhoods, endless shopping and an inviting café on every corner.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to London and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- Eurostar high-speed train from London to Paris
- Seven nights' accommodations
- Nine meals: seven breakfasts, two dinners with wine or beer
- Sightseeing tours in both cities
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
DAYS 2–5 Copthorne Tara Hotel Kensington, London
DAY 6–8 AC Porte Maillot, Paris
DAY 9 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
OPTIONALS: London—Excursion to Windsor Castle; Excursion to Stonehenge and Oxford; Tower of London & Thames River Cruise; London Eye & Pub Dinner. Paris—Excursion to Versailles Palace & Gardens; Evening in Paris: Dinner & River Cruise.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in London, United Kingdom
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Single reservations are $4,169 Fuel surcharge,
air taxes and fees subject to
change. Passport required.
Per person deposit is $450.