America’s legendary canyon country—an untamed landscape of spectacular scenery…Our exploration begins in stunning Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon before heading through the Kaibab National Forest on our way to the South Rim and a day exploring the Grand Canyon and the historic Cameron Trading Post. From our hotel overlooking the blue waters of Lake Powell we’ll journey through sacred Navajo territory to Monument Valley before taking in the scenic wonder of Bryce Canyon National Park—famous for the red-and orange hued hoodoos rock formations— and the red and white sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park. We’ll end our journey in a painted desert—and natural wonder of another kind—Las Vegas!
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Phoenix and Las Vegas to Boston, via a connecting city
- Seven nights’ first-class accommodations
- Ten meals: six breakfasts, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
Courtyard by Marriott, Scottsdale AZ
- DAY 2 Yavapai East Lodge (Delaware North), Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- DAYS 3–4 Lake Powell Resort, Page, AZ
- DAYS 5–6 Holiday Inn Express, Zion National Park, UT
- DAY 7 Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
or similar accommodations
Visits to Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Grand Canyon, East Rim drive, Cameron Trading Post, Lake Powell, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Sunset Point, Sunrise Point Rim Trail, Zion National Park, Las Vegas.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Phoenix, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$2,899 per person triple occupancy; $3,749 for single reservations. Single accommodations for this tour are limited. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $299. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $600. Click here to learn about Collette's CANCEL FOR ANY REASON TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN.
* An additional loyalty discount is available if you have travelled on a Collette program within the past 24 months. You will receive a $150 discount if you have traveled on a Collette program within the past 12 months.You will receive a $100 discount if you have traveled on a Collette program within the past 13-24 months. $100 Air Booking Bonus valid until 4/13/2021. After that date price will increase by $100.
Travel within USA
For travel completed by September 30, 2021, all airlines will ask for identification when you check in. It is recommended that you carry a passport if you have one. A driver's license (with a photo I.D.) is also acceptable for domestic flights.
Effective for travel October 1, 2021 forward, the REAL ID Act standards for identification while travelling will be in effect. This means a standard issued driverâ€™s license used as a form of identification will no longer be accepted for domestic air travel within the United States. Instead, a Real ID compliant form of identification must be presented both at the time of booking air travel with Collette and upon checking in at the airport to board any flight. Any fees associated with changing a reservation resulting from a non-compliant identification will be the responsibility of the guest. For more information on Real ID, Please visit the Department of Homeland Security website: https://www.dhs.gov/real-id